The Kulturstiftung Landkreis Leipzig is a non-profit foundation under private law. It has set itself the task of developing culture in rural areas. As a unique Bauhaus cultural monument, the "Haus Rabe" in Zwenkau is in responsibility of the foundation and open to the public. We are looking for culturally interested, open-minded and customer-oriented team members to guide our guests through the house and assist with group events.
For our visitor service we wish to have
- a communicative and customer-friendly person
- basic experience and pleasure in service work
- a high degree of reliability and sense of responsibility
- willingness to do light physical work
- willingness to work weekends and vacations
- enthusiasm for architecture and Bauhaus
- English or other foreign language skills are desirable
What tasks await you?
- You will welcome our visitors and guide them through the house
- You give advise on the products available in our store or on general questions about the house
- You will be responsible for light cleaning and tidying up before or after visiting hours
- With your "all-round view" for the house, you provide for the preservation of the house and a pleasant atmosphere for our visitors
What can you expect from us?
- You are a very valued and important part of our small team
- You will be carefully trained and have a reliable contact person
- Possibility to receive an honorary allowance for your expenses
- Furthermore we offer topic-related trainings, access to in-house events and exhibitions, an inspiring working environment in a worldwide unique cultural monument
Please send your application by 31.05.2023
or alternatively to the postal address: Kulturstiftung Landkreis Leipzig, Ebertstr. 26, 04442 Zwenkau